Eddie G
Aaron
Sabrina
Dana T
Chris P
Kelly J
Donna
Chris N
Tawne (* ...and uhhhhhh, hate to be a ball buster, but didja consider that maybe EVERYONE reads YOURS since you're an organizer? ...just sayin... LOL)
Lee
Mike Carter
Mike Lane
Tim C
Mandy A
Rik
David Stern
Ashley Blake
Jay (Northland)
Glen H
Andrew
Marianne (*I will say I don't read bulk emails - I check a couple from people who help me out but unless my name is in the subject - I move on past it.)
Delores W
Yuma Jen
Danny W
Matt W (*I read most, if not all of them, but I don’t always respond. I will however always make time for anyone who contacts me directly.)
Jay Fisher
Robert R
Karl
Troy S
Chris Coleman
Michael Shannon (*i read this one. but i always read your posts, bliss. same for a few others. but not all of them)
John H
Zach
Dan W
Billy D
Emma
Blair
Rick D
Bonnie
Ryan
Harley (*I read 'em when the subject line catches my attention - like this one did.)
Kevin Casey
Stuart
Michael W
Gary (WECO)
Blake
Rex
Pat C
Big John
Brian C
Shane S/Cindy
Michael B
Ken H
Lottie (*I open everything...I think "scan" is more accurate than "read" for the bulk requests...but my time is so limited that I can't do very much unless it's a specific request for me.)
Dan (HI)
Sharon (W)
Kathy (MN)
D.K.
Cory K
Katrina C
Winnie
Mike R
Kira
_
WKCA Crew
Janey
Hestan
Colin
Greg & Jay
NOTES:
Honestly...this is WAY MORE people than I thought would respond! Many people stated they read the email because it was from ME. Some people who responded today I haven't heard from in like a YEAR. Others stated they read emails from people who have helped them in the past. Below are additional notes and findings...
*There were other comments stating they delete without reading those who send multiple emails out each day or most days
*ALSO...please note - many people have been dropping the Bulk Email Option due to incoming email volume and some people abusing the list for one reason or another.
Please keep these things in mind.
Thanks again everyone who responded!
Jennifer
#occupyswapaspot
ReplyDeletewe are the 99% >;)
LOL - nice Eddie!
ReplyDelete